Control many electrical appliances remotely simply by plugging them into this Nedis Wireless Smart Plug and connecting them to your smartphone or tablet via your Wi-Fi router. The handy power monitor allows you to see at a glance exactly how much power the appliance is using right now, or how much power it has been using over time.
Easy to set up
You don’t need to be a technical genius or an electrician to control and automate your plugged-in appliances and devices. All you actually need is a Smart Plug and your Wi-Fi router. Our intuitive app will give you the ability to switch appliances on and off remotely and automatically. It can even work in connection with voice control systems such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Schedule and pair
Set up time schedules for the plug to switch on appliances or connect them with others to create ambient scenes that can be activated with a single command or press of a button.
Monitor power usage
Identify at a glance any appliances that are using excessive power to ensure you live in a smart and an energy-efficient home.
- Can be used as a stand-alone product or can connect easily with other Nedis SmartLife products
- Allows remote and automated control – for scheduling and linking appliances
- Supports voice control – in combination with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Colour: White
- Current: 16 A
- Power plug: Schuko / Type F (CEE 7/7)
- Socket design: Schuko
- Operating temperature: -20 – 50 °C
- Wireless technology: Wi-Fi
- App available for: Android™ & iOS
- Antenna gain: 2 dBi
- Input voltage: 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Frequency range: 2400 – 2483.5 MHz
- Compatible with: Nedis SmartLife
- Type: Monitor
- Maximum power output: 3680 W
- Maximum radio transmit power: 15.73 dBm