More than a knife. More than a fire starter. Best of both.
More than a knife. More than a fire starter. Best of both. Superior 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel blade, sharp and strong. Biobased coconut shell fibre mix handle holds all-weather-proof Swedish FireSteel, 3,000 strikes at 3,000 degrees. The beautifully crafted Swedish FireKnife is made in, of and by Sweden. A bioplastic mix combining coconut shell fibres, creates a knife like no other. The trusted Sandvik stainless steel half tang blade is 90% recycled steel: everything you need whether cutting rope, shaving kindling, cleaving wood, or slicing apple for the kids. Light fires, ignite gas stoves, prepare meals, include the whole family, and rediscover ancient skills with this fantastic multifunctional tool. Reliable durability in a timeless design. For every home, wherever you make it.
The knifes spine is ground to a precise angle designed to ensure each stroke of the FireSteel produces the maximum number of focussed sparks. For left-handed use: the base of the blade, closest to the handle, creates sparks with equal effect.
- Includes weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikesat 5400°F/3000°C.
- Sturdy half tang 3.5-inch blade
- Open access tight-fitting sheath with belt clip and drain hole for easy cleaning
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel.
- Made of 90% recycled steel. Clean, strong and uncompromised.
- Swedish FireSteel: Sparksure magnesium alloy.
- Handle and sheath: Biobased plastic with coconut shell fibres.
- Knife cord: leather BPA-free Made in Sweden
- Replace your worn FireSteel with ease: with our available FireSteel refills keeping your spark bright and your fires burning.
- 220x50x30 mm
- 8,66×1,97×1,18 inches
- 119 g
- 4,198 oz